[nfbcs] Help using GIT with PKIs

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Jan 3 22:36:15 UTC 2014

I'd need the error message to be able to help, but I've used a public
key for authentication before myself, and it's not too difficult.  You
just have to make sure it's installed properly, so that Git can find
it.  (I'm assuming that you're using git over SSH.)  Github used to
only offer ssh-based authentication for git, so their help pages might
also be able to assist you in troubleshooting.

Aaron