[nfbcs] PC's with a serial port

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 29 19:51:01 UTC 2014

Hello Tracy:

     New PCs do not usually have either serial or parallel ports. If your PC
has an expansion slot which are also not as common, you can buy a card and
install it in your PC. I haven't tried a USB to serial adapter with a
braille display. I would suggest you contact the North American Alva dealer
and ask. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss