[nfbcs] Commercial IT Blindness Accessibility Issues

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:44:49 UTC 2014

Oh I am not mad at all, just being informative, I am just not commenting on the article.
Some people want to put things in the monitor and they never read it.
I am definitely not mad.

Cheryl Echevarria, OwnerEchevarria Travel
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
www.echevarriatravel.com
Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.

Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama