[nfbcs] Commercial IT Blindness Accessibility Issues

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Sun Jun 15 10:00:03 UTC 2014

Thank you Steve, and thank you those who have responded to my paper.  I will
take your thoughts into consideration for my rewrite.

The only action forward that I can see is to try to get the government to
follow its own regulations.  If the government does this, then commercial
organizations will have accessible software to purchase.

Again, thank you for your thoughts.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838