[nfbcs] Slightly OT IE9 Asking about Add Ons

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat May 3 02:39:22 UTC 2014

I posted this once, but I am reposting it because I did not get any
response, and it is driving me crazy. My IE9 at work does not do this. If
you have any information at all, please respond.
Recently, I downloaded IE9 on my Windows Vista laptop. Even though I have
opened the dialog and made the selections, it won't stop asking about add
ons. Any suggestion on how to make it go away?

Thanks,
Nicole