[nfbcs] Burnaware Help

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun May 4 21:22:30 UTC 2014

Good afternoon everyone,

    I need some refresher instructions on how to select files to be burned to CD using Burnaware. I've heard the tutorial but that woman's voice and her screen reader are difficult to understand. The help documentation isn't all that helpful from a blindness perspective either. I just wasted 3 CDS trying to burn an MP3 audio file we wanted to hear this evening. Some detailed instructions for selecting files to burn and how to initiate the burning process would be very helpful and will stop us from wasting CDS. Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter Donahue

---