[nfbcs] Exporting GMail contacts

Ryan Stevens RYSteve at comcast.net
Thu May 8 19:36:19 UTC 2014

Well, as I said, I was able to do this a few weeks ago.  I followed the
steps you mentioned both then and today but had no luck this time.  Perhaps
it's some difference between IE 10 and IE 11.  Anyway, I was able to get
help from someone here at the office, and it's a one-time process as a guide
for a project I'm working on, so I'm okay on this for now.

Thanks,
   Ryan