[nfbcs] Accessible Windows Explorer Alternatives

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sat May 10 00:43:40 UTC 2014

Some malware products have a guarantee  against viruses, spywear and other
malicious software getting on your computer.  I believe Sophos does.
Webroot does.  They will remove it for you if their software lets anything
through.  Some other things to check might include whether your wireless
router is broadcasting and has a strong password.

Beyond malware, I sometimes run a program called CCleaner.  It removes
temporary files, cookies and unneeded files.  It also has a registry cleaner
that I have found to be easy to use and quite adjustable.  The registry
cleaner and the CCleaner tabs both have check boxes so that you can choose
what they do.  I never have it make changes to my menus.  I sometimes tell
it to wipe free space before I get up and walk away for a good, long break.

Best of luck.