[nfbcs] Legal Requirements for Website Accessibility

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat May 10 18:24:33 UTC 2014

John:

You are correct. 508 regs are, at least in theory, binding upon the Federal
government and upon sites that receive Federal funds. The problem is in
seeing to it that these regs are enforced -- that and making pages that
nominally follow the guidelines useful in practice as well as in theory.

You know this already, of course.

Mike Freeman