[nfbcs] Firefox Slowness was RE: Accessible Windows Explorer Alternatives

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun May 11 17:56:34 UTC 2014

On the subject of using browsers other than IE, one of the reasons that I
don't use Firefox more is because I find it to be rather slow. I am using
JAWS 15 on a 64 bit Vista computer. Does anyone else have trouble with
Firefox being slow, and, if so, has anyone found a way to make it faster? In
case it makes a difference, I also have the Web Visum  extension.