[nfbcs] Accessible Windows Explorer Alternatives

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon May 12 12:34:58 UTC 2014

Hello Brian and everyone,

    We just reloaded windows on that machine 4 months ago. We will most
likely need to reload it again but are not willing to put up with that
machine being attacked and needing a complete system reload every time we
turn around. This wasn't a problem until January of this year. We'll need
both a system reload and whatever software or patch Microsoft will have
available to prevent "Computer" from being knocked out by trogens in the
future. We have far more important things to spend our money on besides
having to hire someone to reload computers attacked by viruses and having to
restore the data each time this happens. All the best.

Peter Donahue