[nfbcs] NAS Storage

Gabe Vega - CEO Commtech LLC via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 16:16:47 UTC 2014

Wow, someone is raking over the barrel for all of your tech services. $100 a month for storage? Is this enterprise-level storage? And $500 to reinstall windows? Outrageous!

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net