[nfbcs] Corrupt User Profile

Littlefield, Tyler via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 01:21:30 UTC 2014

I'm sorry to jump in here.
When I first joined this list, it looked like computer science and I
thought this could be cool: discussions of web development, website
accessibility and whatever else falls under CS. I've been unable to
really reespond to much lately, but it seems it's been turned into
Peter's daily computer troubles updates with constant requests for help
and notes about sheling out insane amounts of money and beating people
back from daring to open internet connections.

So, I'm curious: 1) Was I wrong in my assumption of what this list was
for? If not, is there a list that is actually for CS? This constant
updating is a lot of clutter to dig through to try to read good tidbits.
Thanks,