[nfbcs] Corrupt User Profile

Ian C. Bray via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 13:49:40 UTC 2014

I would tend to agree-- A corrupted user profile
isn't something that a normal user would know how to fix-- or even determine
was the
real cause of the problem.

Passing over a thread on a listserv isn't that hard to do-- I believe
that if you can run a unix box, and do web development, and are a collegiate
level computer
science student that you should know how to proceed with being bothered by
the messages.

""Computer Science" is a widely involved classification.
Perhaps someone should investigate starting a New Listserv
where those interested in Higher Level and Programming  Matters
could discuss their problems & questions-- Rather than support the community
of
Blind individuals who are apparently doing the best they can.

Ian  C. Bray
 "