[nfbcs] Sonar or Vinux

Littlefield, Tyler via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 01:21:02 UTC 2014

Hey Dave:
I'm not really sure of much of the details regarding Sonar. When I used
Vinux, it was really resource intensive and it came packed with all
sorts of stuff: weird games and etc that would've been a mess to clean
up. At one point they actually decided to toss emacspeak in favor of
some random nifty stuff which made it a mess for other people. Just
something to be aware of: I'd always wanted a barebones accessible
distro and never stumbled on to one.
HTH,