[nfbcs] Accessible UNIX / LINUX Help Request

Nicole Torcolini via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 02:48:23 UTC 2014

First, to the best of my knowledge , none of the commandline prompts are
going to work perfectly with JAWS. The one that I have found to work the
best is Cygwin, which is free. You will probably need to use the JAWS cusor
and/or have sighted help installing it, unfortunately, but, once installed,
it works relatively well. Sometimes, JAWS is one character off when reading,
but there is a script that I have that helps a little. If you have a Braille
display or a device that can act as a Braille display, such as a
BrailleNote, this is also helpful.

Nicole and JAWS the talking shark