[nfbcs] Preparing a computer for selling

Nimer Jaber via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Sat May 31 21:45:02 UTC 2014

Hello Jim,

Uninstalling office won't result in any harm to you so long as you have
the serial. You can activate it on another machine without any issues.
If you do run into any issues, call MS. Also, you can't get that
activation back, but you can get more once you've used your three
authorizations.

I would personally wipe the machine. This way, the person has it as if
it were new. If you can't or don't wish to do this, I would create
another account, call it admin or something like that, and then log into
that account. I would delete your original account to make sure that
nothing is left from you.

Later.