[nfbcs] Turning off Narrator in Windows 7

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Oct 1 17:47:15 UTC 2014

PS.  I found instructions in Google, but the guy with admin privileges
says he found the same instructions, and they didn't work.  He went under
his admin ID to "Ease of access center", and Narrator is off.  But when
Jerry logs in under using his own ID, there is no "Ease of Access Center"
and Narrator is on.
Tracy