[nfbcs] Interesting thing happening with Outlook and Gmail

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Oct 7 14:49:42 UTC 2014

I have seen no anomalous behavior.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Louis Maher via
nfbcs
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 4:46 AM
To: 'Louis Maher'; 'NFB in Computer Science Mailing List'; 'Jim Portillo'
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Interesting thing happening with Outlook and Gmail

I now wonder if the automatic setup for Outlook picks a secure port for
Google's purposes.  I have not had time to see if google says how to make
outlook secure.  During this process, google sent me several messages saying
someone was trying to break into my g-mail account.  Have your students
check their g-mail messages on the website to look for security violation
messages.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838