[nfbcs] Remote desktop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Oct 15 17:15:42 UTC 2014

If I want to connect to my work PC through Remote Desktop, do both PC's
need to be running the same operating system?  Can Windows XP connect to
Windows 7?
What about Jaws?  Do both desktops have to be running the same version?

Alternatively, my office has a website people use to connect, which has all
the applications we use on it.  However, when I choose the application I
want and hit enter, nothing happens.  The most I get is a title with nothing
else.  I think it's because it's using Citrix.  Am I right in thinking that,
to work for me, Jaws would have to be running somewhere attached to that
website?  Or is Citrix even more complicated than that?  Not that I think
they would put Jaws on the server anyway, or whatever it is.
Thanks.
Tracy