[nfbcs] USB A/B switch

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 17 15:45:10 UTC 2014

I don't use jaws but I do use a kvma switch with orca and a braille
display. It works great. Often when orca stops talking, I can fix it
because I still have braille. My braille display is plugged into the USB
port on the kvama switch normally used for a mouse. So it switches back
and forth  between the workstations connected to the kvma.

I don't think there is anything special about the hardware requirements.
It should work. But it might depend on jaws.