[nfbcs] office 2010 or 2013

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Sep 8 15:04:49 UTC 2014

Jude,

Macros are an approach that could be used to improve our efficiency, and it should be possible for macro files to
be created and shared for Office 2013.  However, I do not know for certain if a macro can be created, for example,
to replace a shortcut to execute a button within the spell-check dialog, as this is one shortcut that was removed
that frustrates many people.  I don't have Office 2013 yet, so I can't give this a try, but if there is anyone out
there who has written macros and has Office 2013, it would be interesting to know if it is possible.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson