[nfbcs] JAWS Voice for Reading Long Documents

Ali Abdolrahmani aabdolrahmani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:02:50 UTC 2014

Dear friends
I am using Jaws 15 recently. As a PhD student, I have lots of long
texts to read which are mostly professional and complex ones. the best
vocalizer voice for me is AVA, but the way it narrates is a little bit
unclear for me in long documents and makes me tired after three or
four pages. As an international student, I like to hear a more
narrative voice with more pauses between sentences or more clear
pauses between the words of a sentence. I would be more than happy if
you share your ideas with me about this.

Ali