[nfbcs] Question About Accessibility of Design/Mockup/Wire Framing Tools

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 14 17:34:26 UTC 2014

I suspect this will be a tough one.  My experience is that most
design tools are inaccessible.  Most people approach design visually,
and the rapid prototyping tools tend to also be visual, so
inaccessible on input side, and often output is inaccessible too,
they just make quick and dirty pictures.  Consequently, they can't
show specific accessibility things, that is they can do pictures of a
design layout for accessibility, but couldn't demonstrate things functuionally.

Hope that makes sense...

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org