[nfbcs] JAWS Voice for Reading Long Documents

Ali Abdolrahmani aabdolrahmani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 20:15:50 UTC 2014

Thanks for your reply
I mostly use the read by sentence or paragraph feature of jaws. I just
know the Eloquence and Vocalizer voices for jaws. Do you have any
other suggestions I can try?

Also, how do you take notes when you are reading a text with jaws. Is
there any specific feature or shortcut key in jaws so that we can
simply select and put the note in some file or virtual place in order
to avoid doing context switch between the text we are reading and the
the file we are taking our notes.

Ali

--
Best Regards