[nfbcs] truth tables

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Sep 23 02:56:21 UTC 2014

It's been a while since I've needed to lay out truth tables, but would a spread sheet be a reasonable way to go about it?  You could label each column as a truth variable, and then have each row be a particular permutation of the possible truth values.  You could then have the rightmost column be a formula with the correct logical expression.

Jim