[nfbcs] What's running?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Apr 25 15:15:48 UTC 2015

Why can't you install Norton? You can change what is displayed in the System
Tray under Start Menu and Taskbar. I do not know where to find those
settings on Windows 7 right now. Also, to see all processes running on your
computer, press ALT, CTRL, delete. Use the arrow keys to select start task
manager. Press CTRL tab until you get to the processes page. If you are 105%
sure that a process is what you think it is, you can press ALT E to end the
process. Windows will ask you if you are sure that you want to end the
process. I often have to use the task manager to terminate processes because
Outlook does not close directly and continues running in the background with
no way to reopen the running instance.

Nicole