[nfbcs] FW: [orca-list] Eclipse Plug-in to improove accessibility!

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Aug 3 13:27:56 UTC 2015

I have no idea whether this will be helpful outside of the graphical environments for Linux, but think the announcement deserves a somewhat wider audience of programmers:
The author's contact info is:
Jann Schneider <jann.schneider at googlemail.com>

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.