[nfbcs] Grub Question:

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Aug 17 23:26:53 UTC 2015

I agree, speakup is a good option too for accessing booted linux.  It won't help with accessing Grub though.

By the way, I realized I wasn't very clear about accessing grub. You'll need to configure grub so it will send all it's output via a USB port, and then you'll need to connect another computer, which is running a screen reader and a terminal program, to the linux USB port.

I also forgot to mention what I think is the easiest option.  Hire a reader to be your interface to your linux machine.

Take Care,

Jim