[nfbcs] Outlook Question

JooYoung Seo sjysky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 00:34:42 UTC 2015

                                                                  Hello all,

  I am using Outlook 2013 with JAWS 16 on Window 8.1 64bit system.

  I have added two different email accounts-one is gmail, and the other is
our university email, which is configured to be forwarded to Gmail--and want
to reply to emails using the account which has been received through.

  For example, I set Gmail as my default account, but I would like to reply
as university's email account on the one which has been sent to it.

  I would so much appreciate it if anybody could give me a hand.

  Thank you.

  Best Regards,

       JY

---