[nfbcs] All-in-One Computers and Screen Readers

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 02:55:09 UTC 2015

Good evening everyone,

     Considering that my trusty HP Pavillian is not long for this
World I'm in the market for a new computer possibly another HP. I'm told
that the trend is away from multi-component desktops to all-in-one PCS.
Several years ago I heard that there were issues with running screen
readers on all-in-one units. An update to this situation would be very
enlightening. Having visited the Microsoft Store and checking out PCS on
various manufacturer Websites I feel like we're still in the dark ages
with respect to desktop computers. We use JAWS for Windows. Your
feedback on this concern will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue