[nfbcs] webvisum help needed

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jun 6 19:40:56 UTC 2015

No I didn't.  I have a similar problem to solve with my paypal account
and my dropbox account.  The security procedures simply make no
provision for what happened when jdashiel at shellworld.net got blacklisted
and I had no warning about the impending blacklisting either.  I'll
probably have to set up two completely new accounts on both those
providers as well.