[nfbcs] JAWS and Skype on a 64-bit machine

Ryan Stevens Rysteve at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 18:37:10 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone,

I am having an issue which happens occasionally and unpredictably, and which
impacts my work.  I use Skype to communicate with my manager and some times
after we disconnect, I can no longer hear JAWS for several minuts.  Usually,
after the first time upon restarting my computer, it doesn't happen again,
but there have been exceptions.  I am using JAWS 15 and the most recent
version of Skype on a 64-bit laptop.  Any guidance on dealing with this
problem would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks and take care,

Ryan Stevens