[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] Survey about Barriers in CS Education

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:14:51 UTC 2015

Hello:

I am working with a person who is using Attachmate Extra Extreme with JAWS.
With the scripts that natively come with JAWS, the program reads but each
time the cursor is moved, it speaks the cursor position.  When the files are
renamed or removed, nothing is spoken.  We have tried causing the carat to
blink fast.  We have tried a horizontal and vertical carat.  Has anyone used
this program?  I am sure we are missing something.