[nfbcs] Citrix

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 10 18:38:12 UTC 2015

My workplace has a list of applications, which my sighted colleagues
choose from as a gateway to the app they want.  For instance, they could
choose Reflections to go to the mainframe, or Word to do wordprocessing.
The list runs on a server using Citrix.  I have never been able to use it,
I think because Jaws doesn't run on the server.
If they add an app to the list which leads to a server which is running
Jaws, will that app work for me?  Or do all the servers in the chain have
to be running Jaws?  Is there a better way?
I hope I am explaining this clearly; it's by no means my area.
Thanks.
Tracy