[nfbcs] Citrix

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 11 12:07:16 UTC 2015

Thanks Doug.  This is very helpful.
Do I need to connect directly to the server where Jaws is running, or can I
be passed through to it via another server?
What my company calls "certified apps", the official apps list, looks to me
like a web page that launches various apps when one chooses them.  If I'm
understanding you correctly, so long as certified apps connects me to the
server where Jaws is running, I'm OK. This is very encouraging.
Tracy