[nfbcs] FW: compiling iPhone apps to Android apps

Jorge A. Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 03:09:13 UTC 2015

haha--yes, my friend tried to give me a whole lecture on why I need to
Windows.
Anyway, yes that's interesting.
However, the flexibility with Android I think will eventually make it
more appealing then developing in Apple's closed architecture, unless
you have a specific reason to do that, such as services that appeal
specifically to that demographic range, particularly in terms of the
finance or luxury industry, because, as common statistics state, the
IOS owners tend to be wealthier and more inclined to spend money, most
likely because there is no high-end Android phone, and no Windows
phone for that matter, that can compete at that level yet.
Also,Apple appeals more to those who want a finished package and who
don't want to worry about anything relating to the actual system.
Its more of a pick up, turn on and run device, with the user not
having to worry about much, though I suspect a lot of that feel comes
from branding and GUI/UX design.
I for one, will stick to developing for Windows, Linux and Android
once I get started, as developing in a closed-end architecture isn't
interesting for me.
Also--its not just closed-end in the sense of consumers, bbut any
programmer who wants to do anything, even if its just a 1-shot project
for someone, will have to buy a mac and I fine that fact extremely
annoying.