[nfbcs] FW: compiling iPhone apps to Android apps

Jorge A. Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 23:41:07 UTC 2015

I don't really think there is much difference between the 2 in terms
of actual accessibility.
I think my main problem, for the times that I experimented with
Android, is that I'm so used to IOS its kind of hard to learn
something new because you're expecting it to behave like IOS.
In terms of choices though, you're right, Android is the only one that
offers that.
Oh and as far as software you build yourself, yes, you can install it
on your phone, but you have to be part of the developer program, so
you can flash it to your phone.
The developer program incidently, unlike Apple's, is free.