[nfbcs] FW: compiling iPhone apps to Android apps

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 16:30:42 UTC 2015

I suspect what you are saying will come as news to a lot of people. I
certainly didn't know that Android had caught up to Apple with respect
to accessibility. I haven't looked into it for years but the last I'd
heard was that Android had major accessibility problems.

I just got into a very hot debate on a Apple products list about
different screen readers. Actually, I was just asking questions and
trying to get answers. Naturally, I got
accused of trolling. But one thing that did come out was that Android
was the best selling operating system in the world in 2014.