[nfbcs] FW: compiling iPhone apps to Android apps

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Sat Mar 28 21:07:29 UTC 2015

My major issue with the discussion on one vs the other isn't so much
whether a person prefers one or the other. What I take issue with is
that I'm seeing several posts talking about IOS being better (used to
say way better, now it's gone to just better or even slightly better),
but no one can give me specific instances where it's better. Jim, you
say you're a user of both. Can you provide specific instances where IOS
(or Android for that matter) does something better than the other from
an access standpoint? I assure you, I'm not attempting to trap you or
anything. I'm asking because I really am genuinly curious.