[nfbcs] FW: compiling iPhone apps to Android apps

Jorge A. Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:26:52 UTC 2015

Steve:
Excelent points.
As far as Flash, it looks pretty.
That's all it comes down to, though personally I think that's a rather
odd choice for using an outdated coding platform.
Regarding the issue with different screenreaders behaving differently
on different platforms and browsers, I don't know what we'd have to do
about that.
I mean theChase site is inaccessible with Window Eyes--although at
least they put up a warning.
I have JAWS though and the site works just fine.
The solution might be to just code for the industry leaders--JAWS in
Window's case and Voiceover as the Apple screenreader, but then that
would leave out a lot.
Not to mention the different screenreaders reacting differently
depending on what browser you use, issue.
We've made a lot of progress maybe, but I think this is going to be a
constant struggle until screen readers are some how standardized.
Although, if they become standardized that would kill the competition
and the AT companies would probably do all they could to stop anything
from being standard on that front.
I think the AT companies in general are asmuch a problem as all the
other components.