[nfbcs] Frequent JAWS crashes when using Microsoft products

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 03:53:27 UTC 2015

I haven't experienced this at all myself. I use JAWS 16, Windows 7 and
Office 2013. I'll occasionally get the message that one of the Office
applications has stopped responding, but no more frequently than my
sighted coworkers do. I don't find JAWS 16 to be particularly unstable.

On 10/01/2015 12:19 PM, Tracy Carcione via nfbcs wrote:
> I've had issues with Jaws16 stopping and restarting itself for no particular
> reason.  Sometimes I'm in Outlook, sometimes in my terminal emulator.  Some
> days it happens 3 or 4 times, and other days not at all.  My only conclusion
> is Jaws 16 is not stable.
> Tracy

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail