[nfbcs] All In One Scanner/Printer with Accessible Software

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Oct 12 04:01:50 UTC 2015

                As my current printer and flatbed scanner, which are more
than seven years old, are wearing out/becoming obsolete, I am looking for a
new scranner/printer. One of the problems that I have encountered recently
when buying new hardware was that the accompanying software was not
accessible. Does anyone know of an all in one, preferably HP, that has
accessible software? Alternatively, is there another program that can be
installed in addition to that which comes with the scanner? I have used
Kurzweil in the past and am not interested in using it again for numerous
reasons.

Thanks,

Nicole