[nfbcs] Need help with Microsoft Communicator 2005 and frequent screen refreshing.

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:52:02 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

We use Microsoft Communicator 2005 for internal instant messaging at
work. I am running it with JAWS 15.

It seems that, whenever I participate in group instant messaging
conversations, the history window frequently refreshes. When this
happens, focus jumps to the bottom of the window, and, thus, I have
lost my place in the conversation stream.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or, better yet, does anyone
know of a good solution?

Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have.

Regards,

Darrell