[nfbcs] [Accessible Scrum tool

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Oct 16 23:02:49 UTC 2015

Very probably org-mode inside any modern emacs could be used for this
project management work.  Each sprint would just be a level down on the
outline.  The website is http://www.org-mode.org/ and there's lots of
tutorials available along with 3rd party extra applications that can be
installed to make org-mode do even more.  The org-mode tool isn't bad at
exporting web pages either.