[nfbcs] [Accessible Scrum tool

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Oct 16 23:37:14 UTC 2015

Bryan,

I really believe that your best bet is going to be to use your
teammates as your interface to the scrub board.r

At the beginning of each sprint, get someone to let you know what your
tasks are.

Once a day, or however is comfortable, email your scrum master with
updates for your items and ask them to put them in.  You should
probably check with them first, but I'm betting they won't mind.

Before the sprint retrospective, ask someone to mark your completed items as done.  Or, just have the scrum master do it during the retrospective.

You'll need to get comfortable with the idea of getting help to manage these tools, and this seems like a good opportunity to do that.

Hope this helps,

Jim