[nfbcs] FREEBSD: speech and software, oh my!

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Oct 20 09:48:55 UTC 2015

I think it would be neat to have the first emacspeak-equipped accessible
install dvd to try.  My only concern is that whatever distro got used
for this still has security support.  Specifically with free-bsd the
learn utility with all of its modules could be installed and for people
that didn't know unix they could use that learn utility to get up to
speed.  I once found instructions for installing a slackware system with
emacs and tried those out but since emacs didn't work when installed the
whole system was an accessibility failure.