[nfbcs] Play A Video

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 7 15:30:37 UTC 2015

Louis:

I noticed that there were a number of "play" controls on the page. While the
link called "play" didn't seem to work, there was a "play" button (a YouTube
video) which did work. Based on my examination of the first "play" link, I
think it points directly to the YouTube Play button, which JAWS with
Internet Explorer does detect and activate.

I hope this helps.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong