[nfbcs] Braille Label Maker

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Sep 16 13:40:53 UTC 2015

In Outlook 2010 I can read the message here at work. In Windows Live Mail 2012, which I use at home, the message does not display. In those cases, the content can be found in an attachment. I didn't look this time to determine the file extension of the attachment; if it is text, the file will be attxxxx.txt. Announcements from LoganTech are heavy on HTML, so I would guess that is involved.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.