[nfbcs] Dell Programs

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 1 20:49:17 UTC 2016

                I purchased my latest laptop last year. It is a Dell. Dell
has started putting more of their own programs on the laptops, the package
that I purchased had more programs, or I removed the programs from my
previous Dell; I think that it is the first option. Does anyone know which
Dell programs are completely optional, which Dell programs are optional but
would need to be replaced with something else, and which Dell programs are
mandatory? I have tried both JAWS and NVDA, but neither is able to work with
some of the Dell programs; I think that the Dell programs just have really
poor accessibility.

Nicole